I just love the (sneeze) spring. Living in the (sneeze) Columbia (sneeze) Gorge means incredible seasons (sneeze) … but that also (sneeze) means all the allergies that come with (sneeze) the shifting winds and pollen.
Those of us who suffer from seasonal allergies know: they freaking suck. One day you’re going along, living life and enjoying yourself, and then a gust of wind deposits those lovely little yellow droplets of anger and suddenly your eyes are swollen shut and you can’t stop sneezing.
Are you here to tell us that CBD will fix that?
Okay, there’s more to that answer than just “no”. CBD is an anti-inflammatory, and there have been studies done that suggest it may help with inflammation from allergies, acting as an antihistamine.
Okay … so what?
Well, we know CBD helps with inflammation. We also know that there are essential oils designed to help you breathe easier. And here’s a fun fact: we designed our Wind Bubble Bath Bomb and Bubbley Bath Salts with seasonal allergies in mind.
Wind is created with 100% pure, undiluted essential oils that include eucalyptus, pine, peppermint, lavender, spruce, cypress, and marjoram.
This blend was designed to be soothing and cooling, providing respiratory support to help clear congestion and to help you breathe easier.
- Eucalyptus reacts with mucous membranes, which not only helps to reduce mucus but can also help loosen it so that you can cough it up.
- Pine can also help reduce phlegm and can act as an expectorant.
- Peppermint works as a decongestant, shrinking swollen membranes to help with easier breathing.
- Lavender may also help reduce inflammation caused by allergies.
- Spruce is a decongestant as well as an arterial circulatory stimulant.
- Cypress contains camphene, a compound that has a cooling and refreshing effect when inhaled (and is often found in herbal cough suppressants).
- Marjoram has expectorant properties to help expel excess phlegm and mucus.
Simply put: this is a powerhouse of scents designed to help you get through this allergy season.
I need this!
The good news is that we have our bath bombs and bath salts on sale right now, so it’s the perfect time to stock up so you can get through these next few months.
Only in bath bombs and bath salts? What if I don’t have a tub?
The even better news is that we’re offering a limited run of our new body butter sample with our Wind essential oil blend. The body butter is our newest formulation, offering a twist on our classic Shea Butter Balm. Because we love our essential oil blend so much, we’re offering up 10 samples of the body butter in the Wind scent.